Solution Journalism Toolkit
تاريخ النشر: 15 كانون الثاني/يناير 2015
المقدِّم: Mohamadنوع المصدر:
أدلة تدريبةصيغة المصدر:
وثيقة (TXT، DOC، PDF)صفحة الفيسبوكحساب تويتر:
https://twitter.com/soljournoالمؤلف: Solution Journalism Networkنوع الترخيص:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة
The toolkit walks users through the practice, from the first step — identifying a response worth investigating — to the last — engaging readers once a piece is published. We have also included “sidebars” throughout the toolkit, which answer some of the most common doubts journalists have about this practice – like how to write about failure in a solutions-oriented way.
Highlights of the toolkit:
- We explain the basics of solutions journalism: what is it? What is it not? What impact can it have?
- We show you how to find, vet, conduct interviews for, pitch, craft, and promote solutions journalism stories.
- We deep-dive into four different solutions story structures and show you what they did right.
- We answer some of the most common questions about solutions journalism in “sidebars” throughout the document, like how to bring a solutions lens to your beat and how to take on solutions-oriented investigative pieces.
- We offer tips from esteemed journalists on how to best practice solutions journalism.